Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Sulfur not more than
Menhaden meal, salmon meal, fish oil (menhaden), gelatin, spirulina algae meal (color), betaine (hydrochloride or anhydrous), calcium iodate, xanthan gum, choline bitartrate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), taurine, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), inositol, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), zinc oxide, canthaxanthin (color), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), rosemary extract, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, citric acid (a preservative), astaxanthin (color), beta carotene, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, biotin, calcium carbonate, cobalt carbonate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement.
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Combine by weight 60% boiling water and 40% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days
under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Shark/Ray Gel has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 weeks usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice