Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Acid Detergent Fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Vitamin A not less than
Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Oat Hulls, Ground Aspen, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Calcium Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Sucrose, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Form of Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide.
- Feed as a supplement to the normal maintenance diet for ruminants such as sheep kept in restricted circumstances.
- Feed ad libitum in addition to access to normal roughage diets.
- Suitable for trough feeding.
- Always provide animals access to plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS: FEEDING ADDED SELENIUM AT LEVELS IN EXCESS OF 0.3 PPM IN TOTAL DIET IS PROHIBITED.
Share your #MazuriPet
Ask Our Experts
Get nutrition advice you can trust from experts who understand the unique nutritional needs and behaviors of your exotic animals.Get Advice