Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
Menhaden Meal, Salmon Meal, Gelatin, Shrimp Meal, Fish Oil, Whole Yellow Corn, Soybean Oil, Spirulina Algae Meal, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Anhydrous Betaine, Potassium Chloride, Calanoid Copepods, Squid Meal, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Inositol, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Extract (Color), Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Manganous Oxide, Astaxanthin (Color), Ferrous Sulfate, Ethoxyquin (a Preservative), Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Canthaxanthin (color), Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement,
NEVER FEED DRY PRODUCT.
- Combine by weight 70% boiling water and 30% Mazuri® gel powder. Adjust ratios to desired texture and need.
- Mix fully, pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut to desired size and feed. Intake of 50% prepared Mazuri® gel is recommended.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Prepared gel should be consumed or discarded within 24 hours or stored no longer than 7 days
under refrigeration or up to 1 month frozen.
- If frozen, it is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
Mazuri® Gel Diets have a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, tightly affix lid on canister after removal of desired dosage or store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days or frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of usage, as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.