Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Ascorbic acid not less than
Ground timothy hay, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, flaxseed, cane molasses, whole wheat, calcium carbonate, soybean oil, salt, dicalcium phosphate, dried whey, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), magnesium oxide, choline chloride, dl-methionine, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, vitamin A supplement, dried yucca shidigera extract, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ground rice hulls, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, vegetable oil, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, cobalt carbonate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
- Keep Mazuri® Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Diet to animals free-choice. Ensure that food is replaced frequently and provided in appropriate feeders.
- If supplementation is desired, it is recommended to offer supplements at 25% or less of the diet (as is basis).
- The choice of supplementation will vary with life stage and animal preference.
- In general, good quality grass hay and leafy greens are ideal supplemental food items for adult animals.
- Growing animals may benefit from higher protein found in alfalfa hay.
- Fruit supplementation should be minimal to avoid excess dietary sugar
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.