Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Magnesium Oxide, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid (a Preservative), DL-Methionine, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Lysine, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- This diet can be fed to birds as a major part of the daily food intake during the breeding season (spring months).
- Feed free choice to mature birds 2 to 4 weeks before breeding season.
- Adult birds should eat in the range of 25 to 30 gram per kilogram of body weight each day, depending on species size.
- Supplementation is not necessary, but if desired, other food items and supplements should make up no more than 20% of the total dietary intake.
- To encourage natural feeding behavior, scatter food directly on the water, where it will float.
- To prevent the diet from floating away, offer feed in a shallow trough of water.
- For added convenience, this diet may also be offered dry.
- Always provide plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.