Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Meal, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Biotin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Nicotinic Acid, Rosemary Extract, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Lysine, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- Feed free choice to non-breeding, mature, fully-feathered birds.
- Adult birds should eat approximately ¼ cup (17 g) per lb (0.45 kg) of body weight daily, but amounts will vary based on species, size, and activity level.
- To encourage natural feeding behavior, scatter food directly on the water, where it will float.
- To prevent the diet from floating away, offer feed in a shallow trough of water.
- For added convenience, this diet may also be offered dry.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.