Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
Crude protein not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Oat Hulls, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Aspen, Cane Molasses, Lignin Sulfonate, Soybean Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Culture, Magnesium Oxide, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Biotin, Propylene Glycol, Natural Apple Flavor, Artificial Apple Flavor, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Sulfate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Vitamin A Acetate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Zinc Sulfate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), BHT (a Preservative), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Selenite, Ferrous Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Ferrous Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Basic Copper Chloride, Sodium Molybdate.
- Feed ad libitum or intake may be limited when free-choice hay or grass pasture is made available.
- Expected intake should be 33 to 50% of the diet, as fed. Offer hay and/or browse at a level to provide the remainder of the diet.
- Animals generally should be fed 1-3% of body weight per day, although the amount of diet the animal requires will vary according to its species, age, size, life stage, health status and activity of the animal and the environmental temperature.
- Recommended for exotic ruminants over 50 kg. Ruminant under 50 kg may benefit from Mazuri® Wild Herbivore Plus Diet which is more energy dense.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
CONTAINS MORE THAN 15 PPM COPPER - IF USING FOR SHEEP SPECIES ENSURE TO BALANCE THE COMPLETE DIET FOR TOTAL COPPER INTAKE.
FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS: FEEDING ADDED SELENIUM AT LEVELS IN EXCESS OF 0.3 PPM IN TOTAL DIET IS PROHIBITED.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing or "Best if Used By" date.