Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Porcine Meat and Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Chloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferrous Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed as the sole diet for adult cockroaches at maintenance. This diet may also be used to feed growing and breeding cockroaches.
- Feed to cockroaches or other feeder insects free choice.
- A hydration source should be available to insects at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, reseal the bag between uses or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F/24°C or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location free from rodents and insects. Do not offer moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may result in illness, performance loss or death. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing or "Best if Used By" date.