Every exotic animal deserves the right nutrition
Per 1 ml click.
|Vitamin E not less than
Thiamin not less than
D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (natural-source vitamin E), thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin, folic acid, and biotin.
- Administer Thiamin•E at the rate of 1 ml per kg raw fish.
- Administer either into mouth or gills of whole fish or mix into sliced or chopped fish prior to feeding.
- Provides 100 IU vitamin E and 50 mg thiamin per kilogram.
- Higher doses may be administered as required.
- Each cartridge can fortify up to 80 kilograms of fish.
Store at room temperature or under refrigeration. Avoid excessive heat. Use within 1 year of manufacturing date.